Saturday, November 2, 2019

Amber Oeal Talks Women Of Wrestling, Legacy, And Her Favorite Match

Amber O’Neal Talks Women Of Wrestling, Legacy, And Her Favorite Match Speaking with Afterbuzz TV’s Women’s Wrestling Weekly, Amber O’Neal talked about her past as a wrestler and her future with Women Of Wrestling. Why She Started Wrestling The reason why I started wrestling was because I, um, was a huge Sable fan. I literally did not know a lot about wrestling, um, I just saw her and was like, “Oh, that looks like it would be a cool job. I want to me a women’s wrestler.” But then, I started watching it and I became obsessed with Lita and Trish Stratus, the real athletes of the industry. But I would have to say, until they came along, there was um, a dip, almost like degrading, for women’s wrestling, and I personally feel like that the way that women were being portrayed during that time, like Sable’s role …and Miss “Kat” Kitty, so their roles in wrestling were like degrading, they weren’t being portrayed as athletes. How She Broke The Mold I did start wrestling in a lot of inte..

https://wrestlingnewsreport.com/amber-oneal-talks-women-of-wrestling-legacy-and-her-favorite-match/

No comments:

Post a Comment