Saturday, November 2, 2019

Cody Rhodes On Seeing MJF As A Prot, Giving Him The Best Chance To Succeed

Cody Rhodes On Seeing MJF As A Protégé, Giving Him The Best Chance To Succeed Cody Rhodes says he’s very aware of how MJF is perceived, but he wants to give him the opportunity to excel and sees the “Salt of the Earth” as a protégé. Cody spoke with Wrestlezone’s Bill Pritchard ahead of All Elite Wrestling’s Philadelphia TV tapings, and was asked why it seems like he’s the only person who gets along with MJF. Cody says he knows how MJF is seen by fans, and noted that Max’s actions lead people to believe that he’ll eventually turn his back on his mentor, but he views MJF as a star that he can help develop. “I’ve been a ‘bad guy’ plenty of times in my career, I’ve turned on tag partners. I understand. I’m not oblivious to the fact that MJF is an ass. I’m aware. I’ve done signings with him too and I’ve asked never to do signings with him again because he is fully committed to you hating him. However—he was my handpicked project before All In. I saw him at NEW (Northeast Wrestling) an..

https://wrestlingnewsreport.com/cody-rhodes-on-seeing-mjf-as-a-protege-giving-him-the-best-chance-to-succeed/

No comments:

Post a Comment