Friday, September 27, 2019

WrestlingNewsReport Just In: Chris Jericho Recalls Funny Story Involving Booker T And A Hoverboard

Chris Jericho Recalls Funny Story Involving Booker T And A Hoverboard Chris Jericho recently joined Booker T on the Reality of Wrestling podcast, where the two old friends discussed a wide variety of topics. Towards the end of the episode, however, Jericho recalled a funny story regarding Booker T taking a “bump” from a hoverboard. According to Jericho, Booker was riding around on a hoverboard and took a spill while Jericho was watching. “I always love seeing Booker, I saw him a few times this summer, we did Tough Enough together, and then I did the surprise guest thing and I was finished, I came through and I see Booker, so I go talk to my friend,” Jericho said. “And he’s like, you know, six or seven, or eight inches taller than usual…and then I look and he’s standing on one of those motorized skateboard things. After Booker briefly interrupts to say he calls the device a “T Glide,” Jericho continues the story, recapping how Booker was headed to his car before suddenly falling do..

https://ift.tt/2nUvlK4

No comments:

Post a Comment