Sunday, September 29, 2019

WrestlingNewsReport Just In: Rosa Mendes Talks Getting Hacked And Being Depressed About Injury

Rosa Mendes Talks Getting Hacked And Being Depressed About Injury Former WWE superstar Rosa Mendes recently did an interview with Bill Apter about a variety of topics and you can see the highlights below. On being hacked: Literally everything fell apart. I lost a million followers and business went south. Social Media is very important for business and marketing. This guy still has the blue check mark and is messaging people. I am getting it back and working on a new project. It has to do with women’s health and is a new type of thing that just launched a year ago. On her wrestling career: I tore my ACL. I get really sad because I cannot get in the ring. Since my injury I have stepped away from wrestling. I get depressed and sad. It has been really hard. I have not even watched a match. Check out the full interview below! Taped at https://ift.tt/1fWADIm the always delightful Rosa is major upset at someone hacking into her social media costing her a lot of major problems. She a..

https://ift.tt/2mHFaLq

No comments:

Post a Comment