Monday, September 23, 2019

WrestlingNewsReport Just In: Lisa Marie Varon Confirms Recent Match Against Melina Was Her Final One

Lisa Marie Varon Confirms Recent Match Against Melina Was Her Final One Lisa Marie Varon announced her in-ring retirement early this year, and now confirmed her match against Melina this past weekend was indeed her final match. Varon posted the following, confirming her match with Melina at Masters Of The Ring Entertainment‘s live event in Kenansville, North Carolina this Saturday was her last match. reallisamarie As @therealkurtangle said, “Oh It’s True. It’s damn True” Thank you @mastersofringentertainment for main eventing my final match this past Saturday. It’s such an honor leaving the ring as the Women’s Masters of the Ring Entertainment Champion. Thank you @realmelina , @theterrirunnels and @trishstratuscom for sharing this moment with me. Don’t be sad for me… be happy for me. I had an awesome 20 year run. I love you all so very much. I’m appreciative of your support and loyalty. Varon is best known as Victoria or Tara by fans of WWE and TNA; she enjoyed a 20 year career ..

https://ift.tt/2kIGDQA

No comments:

Post a Comment