Sunday, September 22, 2019

WrestlingNewsReport Just In: Madusa Talks Conversation with Vince McMahon After Trash Can Incident, Gender Wage Gap, More

Madusa Talks Conversation with Vince McMahon After Trash Can Incident, Gender Wage Gap, More Madusa/Alundra Blayze was on Ring the Belle to run down the fan-voted top five memorable moments in her career. She discussed her first conversation with Vince McMahon since the WCW trash can incident, the gender wage gap in pro wrestling, intergender wrestling, and an untold story behind her return match at WWE Evolution. Conversation with Vince McMahon at Hall of Fame 2015: When I was being inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2015, I haven’t seen Vince since “that” time. I’m standing at the podium with my hair in rollers, no makeup, haven’t seen Vince. And I’m practicing what I’m gonna say, All of a sudden I hear, “Alundra!”! I turn around and he’s smiling. I walked up to him I hugged him and the first words are like “I’m so sorry.” He said, “you are the woman that we want to bring back to kickstart the women’s division again and you’re the style, you’re the type, you’re the kind. You’re tha..

https://ift.tt/2VaFLlC

No comments:

Post a Comment