Tuesday, September 24, 2019

WrestlingNewsReport Just In: Rey Mysterio After His RAW Victory: ‘I Carry Eddie’s Soul With Me Everywhere I Go’

Rey Mysterio After His RAW Victory: ‘I Carry Eddie’s Soul With Me Everywhere I Go’ WWE.com caught up with Rey Mysterio after his major victory on RAW last night to make him the top contender for the WWE Universal Championship on RAW next week, which is billed as the “season premiere.” Rey has his son Dominick with him and talks how he owes everything to him because he talked him out of retirement. “This is my inspiration right now. This is what I live for, this is what I do in the ring for. Right here, and of course all my fans, but this man right here is the one to convince me not to retire, that’s why I’m still here.” He then credits the angle he had with late Hall of Fame friend, Eddie Guerrero as to what inspired Dominick to develop a passion for wrestling and a drive to continue the Mysterio legacy in the ring. “I’m really honored to have my son next to me, to have him want to do what his father has been doing for over 30 years and to want him follow in my footsteps. I thin..

https://ift.tt/2lpf9zJ

No comments:

Post a Comment