Friday, September 20, 2019

WrestlingNewsReport Just In: Torrie Wilson Gets Married In Arizona, Shinsuke Plays Fire Pro Wrestling World With Xavier Woods

Torrie Wilson Gets Married In Arizona, Shinsuke Plays Fire Pro Wrestling World With Xavier Woods Torrie Wilson Gets Married In Arizona WWE Hall Of Famer Torrie Wilson tied the knot yesterday in Sedona, AZ and shared a photo of her, her husband and her dogs in front of a beautiful backdrop to get those wedding bells ringing. I married the most incredible human today & words cannot describe how grateful I am. Just us & the doggies in Sedona. So magical View this post on Instagram . 9/19/19❤️🙏🏽 . I married the most incredible human today & words cannot describe how grateful I am. . Just us & the doggies in Sedona. So magical. 🙏🏽💫 A post shared by Torrie Wilson (@torriewilson) on Sep 19, 2019 at 7:24pm PDT Wilson’s long-time WCW running mate, Stacey Keibler, who also inducted Torrie into the Hall of Fame, was sure to congratulate her good friend on the news as well. I am so so so happy for you!!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world. I love you and @justintuppernyc and ..

https://ift.tt/32PFTt2

No comments:

Post a Comment