Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Booker T Gives His Take On The Jordan Myles T-Shirt Controversy

Booker T Gives His Take On The Jordan Myles T-Shirt Controversy Booker T took to his Hall Of Fame Podcast with Brad Gilmore to talk about the Jordan Myles t-shirt situation with WWE. He starts off his take by saying that no matter which company he was in, whether it was WWE or WCW, Booker always knew exactly what the design was going to look like. “I’ve had several t-shirts and every time I’ve had a t-shirt all the way up until the Hall Of Fame which was the last one they made, I think, they came to me and they have given me several different designs as far as, ‘I don’t like this one, I don’t like this one, I don’t like this one.’ Even going back to WCW, every time I had a t-shirt I was part of the process, every time I knew exactly what it was gonna look like, so therefore I don’t know how this t-shirt got out without him actually knowing about it first and foremost.” Booker says that his name along with Mark Henry’s name has been thrown in mix regarding this controversy and he ..

https://wrestlingnewsreport.com/booker-t-gives-his-take-on-the-jordan-myles-t-shirt-controversy/

No comments:

Post a Comment