Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Danhausen On Horror Inspirations And Influences, His юightmareMatch

Danhausen On Horror Inspirations And Influences, His ‘Nightmare’ Match Prepare for the Interviewhausen on Wrestlezonehausen! Danhausen recently spoke with Wrestlezone’s Kevin Kellam about the man you see on and off the screen taking hold of the independent scene. Danhausen gives the origins and inspiration for the persona, noting it came from being drained from wrestling and wanting to have some fun in the business. He said he was left mentally, physically and financially drained after years of being in the business, but he stopped doing what he thought people wanted from him and started taking more control of who he wanted to be. “It was still a process, but it was definitely much more fun and better for me mentally this way. Like I said, I was burnt out. I just wasn’t looking forward to my shows anymore,” Danhausen said, “and now I’m looking forward to everything, but it was still like a building process from there. The make-up started and I then I kind of just slowly started a..

https://wrestlingnewsreport.com/danhausen-on-horror-inspirations-and-influences-his-nightmare-match/

No comments:

Post a Comment