Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Seth Rollins Addresses Bray Wyatt уool Factor& The Disrespect He Been Receiving

Seth Rollins Addresses Bray Wyatt’s ‘Cool Factor’ & The Disrespect He’s Been Receiving Sarah Schreiber caught up with Seth Rollins after his Falls Count Anywhere victory against one of Bray Wyatt’s old allies in Erick Rowan and The WWE Universal Champion addressed the cheers turning in favor of “The Fiend.” Seth states that he understands why Wyatt’s getting cheered, but as an individual who busts his tail every week, he sees it as disrespect. “There’s been a lot of disrespect I feel like. The Fiend, I get it, he’s cool man and he’s fresh and he’s new and he’s got this cult following and that just puts a chip on my shoulder. I just feel like I’m out here every single week busting my back, breaking my back, putting this whole company on my back sometimes and I don’t get the respect that I deserve cause there’s this new flavor of ice cream and the dude’s scary, I get that too.” Seth goes on to talk his Crown Jewel match against Wyatt, unsure of how he’ll make sure he gets The Fiend..

https://wrestlingnewsreport.com/seth-rollins-addresses-bray-wyatts-cool-factor-the-disrespect-hes-been-receiving/

No comments:

Post a Comment